Sunday, July 20, 2008

We had to leave sometime.....

but didn't want it to be yet. We had a great time, but work calls. We have a couple spots we wanted to see yet, and they are on the way home. The first, and main reason I took my big camera instead of a small point and shoot was Crater Lake. I have seen this so many times in print that I was almost aching to see it. Well, with all the fires, it was way to hazy to be able to shoot it well. I took an obligatory shot, and left. It is still on my list of places to go. Here is what it looked like. You can see how deep blue the water is. There are also fish in it. They were planted, and I thought there were still no fish in it, so I learned something else about it. It wasn't a wasted trip, it is still awe inspiring, but It is one place I want to photograph, so I'll be back.



We did 433 miles today, and it was a hard day. Next stop is Idaho Falls, for more pictures.

No comments: