Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Final stages of planning and packing

It's getting close. All these many months of planning, looking at routes, planning some more, looking at different routes...... you get the picture. Thursday will be the day to make it all final, we are leaving on Friday morning. We have been planning so long, I will hate when it is over. I have loved the anticipation of planning this, but I won't let Melanie make any reservations, except when we are at the rally. She is a planner, and I like to keep my options open. This is making it even more of an adventure for her, not knowing where we will sleep, but I have done this for many years, and enjoy it. Keep watching, I will update this as often as possible on the way to Coos Bay, while we are there, and on the trip home. We are treating this as the trip of a lifetime, but hope it isn't. There are many places we want to see, but there are many we have been to and want to see again. It's getting close.......

No comments: